Dr.BABU RAJENDRA PRASAD SURYADEVARA
ME(1981), AMIE(Mech), MBA, M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, Department of Business Administration
- IQAC Coordinator
- NAAC Coordinator
- Vice President – Liaison Committee
- Member – Faculty Assessment Committee
- Member – Poor Students Committee
- Member – Quality Circles Committee
- Member – Internal Compilation Committee
- Teaching : 20 years (MBA, M.Com.)
Completed 20 Years of PG teaching in the Department of Business Administration, P.G.Centre, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science.
Specialisation: Financial Markets, Investment Management
Courses Taught: Managerial Economics, Operations Management, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, International Business, MIS and DSS.
- Industry : 15 Years
Rendered 15 years of service to Andhra Pradesh Heavy Machinery & Engineering Ltd., Kondapally in various Positions (i.e.) from Jr. Engineer to Dy. Manager in the Departments of Fabrication, Chemical Equipment Design and Marketing, Industrial Engineering & PPC. Played a key role in execution of various projects of the customers like ONGC, BHEL, Visakhapatnam Steel Project, NFCL and SCCL
- Research : 15 Years
Ph.D. (2013): Awarded degree of Doctor of Philosophy by Acharya Nagarjuna University in management discipline for the Thesis titled "Foreign Direct Investment in India and Impact on Trade and Development".
M. Phil. (2005): Awarded degree of Master of Philosophy by the Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai in the management discipline for the dissertation titled "Portfolio Investment by Foreign Institutional Investors".
- Authored lessons for different Courses of MBA and M.Com. of Acharya Nagarjuna University and Pondicherry University.
- Published 14 articles in reputed journals and Seminar proceedings with ISSN or ISBN no.
- Presented various papers in national/International seminars and conferences
- Guided around 120 MBA internship projects and various internal projects on industry and markets.
Resource Person to Refresher Courses and Training Programmes
- Organized by MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises)-Development Institute, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. and for Training Programme to Vocational College Principals and Teachers of Andhra Pradesh.
Seminars / Workshops Organised
- Organised an Seminar on Two-Day National Seminar on "New Education Policy – Goals and Imperatives" on 14th and 15th March, 2017 in association with Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education(APSCHE) Amaravati.
- Organized an one day workshop on E-LEARNING AND DEVELOPING MASSIVE OPEN ONLINE COURSES (MOOCs) to faculty members on 22-July 2018
- Organised/Coorganised various Departmental Seminars, Workshops as well as industrial tours to various places across India for the benefit of students.
- Organised Placement drives for MBA and PG students.