VICE PRINCIPAL (ACADEMICS & ADMINISTRATION)
- Vice – Principal (Academics & Administration), P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science
- Head, Department of Chemistry, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science
- Has over Twenty years of experience in teaching Post-Graduate students of Chemistry.
- Guiding Research Scholars at Post-Graduate Level for obtaining degrees of MPhil, and PhD currently 3 Research Scholars pursuing their research
Ph.D. Thesis Supervised:
- M.Kamala Karuna “Development of extractive UV-Visible spectrophotometric methods for the quantitative extimation of drugs in formulation, Acharya Nagarjuna University, 2013.
- T.Bhagya Kumar “Development and Validation of analytical procedures for the estimation of Quetiapine and Valsartan through spectrophotometric and new RP-HPLC methods, Acharya Nagarjuna University, 2013.
- D.Anitha “Development and Validation of a simple UVSpectrophotometric and stability indicating reverse phase HPLC Chromatographic methods for Olmesartan in pure and Commercial formulations, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Under submission.
- Awards Cash prize for best paper presentation in Chemistry,in MP Young Scientist Congress,1997,held in Guru Ghasidas University,Bilaspur,MP
- Served as a pioneer in the establishment of PG Dept of Chemistry
- HOD - PG Dept. of Chemistry.
- HOD - Both UG &PG Dept of Chemistry from academic year 2016 onwards.
- Vice –principal (admn) since July 1st onwards
Commitees served in the college:
- Member, IQAC, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada
- Member ,UGC cell, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science ,Vijayawada
- Vice- President Faculty forum, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science ,Vijayawada
- Member planning and Evaluation commitee P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada
- Member Discipline committee, P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada
- Anti- ragging squad P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayaawada
- Special fee committee
- Ex Library committee
- Ex Research committee
Memberships in Academic bodies:
- Board of Studies:
- Member, Board of studies, Dept of Chemistry, Maris Stella College, Vijayawada,2013 onwards.
- Subject expert BOS, Dept of Chemistry, JMJ college, Tenali.
- BOS, Member, Dept of Chemistry, Krishna University, Machilipatnam.
- Chairman BOS,PG Dept of Chemistry,PB Siddartha college of Arts and Science,Vijayawada
- Research committee:
- Ex-Internal senior Faculty member, Faculty research committee(FRC),Krishna University, Vijayawada, 2013-2015.
- Admissions committee:
- Ex Member, MCET AC, Association of Private Medical colleges admissions committee, AP,Since 2015 till date.