Sri G.Chakravarthi, obtained his Masters Degree from Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapur, MPhil from Acharya Nagarjuna University and P.G.D.C.A from J.N.T.U,Anantapur He began his career at P.B.Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada as a Lecturer in Statistics.
- Area of Specialization: Statistics
- Designation: : Head, Department of Statistics
- Year of Joining: : 1996
- Teaching Experience in Post Graduate Courses: :Since 2000-2010(10 years)
- Teaching Experience in Under Graduate Courses: :Since 1996(26 years)
- Research Area: Statistical Inference, SQC and Operations Research
- Papers presented
Title of the Talk: ANOM -Type Graphical Method for Comparing Counts Data: National Conference on Statistical Inference and Inferential Aspects of Industrial Statistics held on December 16, 2008. Organized by Department of Statistics, University of Pune.
Title of the Talk: Application of Analysis of Means (ANOM) for Comparing Several Process Capability Indices: National Conference on Industrial Statistics and Computational Mathematics held on January 21, 2010. Organized by School of Mathematical Sciences North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. Bio-3 Publications:
1 Chakravarthi.G.(2010)New Decision Lines for Comparing Counts Data Using ANOM Method.ANU Journal of Physical Sciences 2:40-47.
- 2 Chakravarthi.G. (2010).X- Chart Using ANOM Approach. Journal of Statistics, Lahore 17:423-320-47. :
- Administrative/ other role
- Professional Skills and Techniques known:
SPSS & SAS